Some interesting milestones:
- If it isn't obvious via the photos, he is a LOT bigger now. He has almost doubled his weight since birth.
- He is almost able to hold his head up on his own.
- He still does not sleep through the night. But last night, for the first time, he slept for 5 hours!! This warrants its own blog post.
- He is starting to recognize people. For the first time he will cry when unknown people hold him. Finally, an advantage to being the parent.
- He found his thumb to suck for the first time. Normally, this could be considered a bad thing. But given that it calms in down (especially at night), I'm all for it.
- He continues to be the cutest baby in the world...as I am told from unbiased sources.
Enjoy the video!
Roshan 2 months from rishi chandra on Vimeo.
Having trouble accessing the video? View the pictures here.