Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Faces of Roshan

One of the favorite games for people (especially family), is to discuss which parent a newborn child resembles. Personally, I don't think a newborn looks like anybody until they are past one year of age, but I don't want to get in the way of tradition...

In the spirit of election season, let's have the people decide. Take a look at the video slide show below and state your preference. Although the market failed in guessing the baby's sex, let's try one more time.

Update: Since thus far all votes were for the "Nobody" option, I removed it. Just didn't seem to follow the spirit of the game. So this time you need to make a choice!

Finally, nice work to those who continued to vote for boy after the baby was born. I'm all about skewing results to prove the market was right!


Faces of Roshan from rishi chandra on Vimeo.

If you are having trouble accessing the videos, try clicking here.

3 comments:

Priya Sodhi said...

Congratulations!!! I'm still in awe over Roshan! Since I've known the Deshpande's since I was 3 years old, I know their faces quite well. I must say that little Roshan bears a strong resemblance to his grandfather Deshpande, especially his face structure.

Congratulations again and I can't wait to see your happy family!

Unknown said...

My vote is for Monica. It's all in the eyebrows! : )

Dr. Lisa said...

Roshan definitely has Monica's nose! You guys should add your own baby pictures so we can see who Roshan *really* looks like....