Saturday, May 3, 2008

Roshan turns 3 months old

Yep, I'm late again.

A few more milestones:
  • He started laughing on a consistent basis. But if people were always making strange faces at me, I would probably laugh too.
  • He made his first trip to Google. Sadly, he could not enjoy the free lunch. But then again, I guess all of his meals are free lunches.
  • He has now visited Sonoma over four times in the past two months. He loves the free booze.
  • He has gotten a lot stronger. He can pretty much hold his head up and kick his legs. It is only a matter of time before we get the soccer ball in front of him.
  • He recently started to sleep 6-7 hours a night! Of course, I've probably just jinxed us by even mentioning it.
  • He found the TV. I'm not sure there is any turning back now.
  • His favorite toy is now the mobile. There is something about four stuffed animals moving in a circular motion over his head...he thinks it is hilarious.

Some more pics! Trouble accessing the video? See the pictures here.


Roshan turns 3 months old from rishi chandra on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Ashlyn said...

He looks EXACTLY like Ajay at 2:40. EERIE.