We also had his first real exposure to the ocean. The first day he basically cried every time a wave came in. It was the first time I have ever seen him scared of something. It took about an hour and then he was loving it. We couldn't get him out.
- Learned how to high five! All of those hours of training finally paid off (thanks Uncle Ed).
- He is starting to talk. His favorite phrase right now is "uh oh". Very appropriate.
- Roshan got a chance to pet his first animal at the Surfing Goat farms in Maui. He decided to use this as an opportunity to kick a goat in the head, slap their ears, and stick a finger in their nose. As you can imagine, he was not loved by the animals.
- Favorite letter: Letter K. It also duals as his favorite toy.
- First taste of Pop Rocks. He was very confused.
- Favorite pastime: watching the washing machine. He can do it for almost ten whole minutes. That is an eternity in baby time.
Roshan 11 month from rishi chandra on Vimeo.