A few more milestones:
- He started laughing on a consistent basis. But if people were always making strange faces at me, I would probably laugh too.
- He made his first trip to Google. Sadly, he could not enjoy the free lunch. But then again, I guess all of his meals are free lunches.
- He has now visited Sonoma over four times in the past two months. He loves the free booze.
- He has gotten a lot stronger. He can pretty much hold his head up and kick his legs. It is only a matter of time before we get the soccer ball in front of him.
- He recently started to sleep 6-7 hours a night! Of course, I've probably just jinxed us by even mentioning it.
- He found the TV. I'm not sure there is any turning back now.
- His favorite toy is now the mobile. There is something about four stuffed animals moving in a circular motion over his head...he thinks it is hilarious.
Some more pics! Trouble accessing the video? See the pictures here.
Roshan turns 3 months old from rishi chandra on Vimeo.