Wednesday, October 31, 2007

25 Weeks Complete

We officially crossed six months today! The baby has started to do gymnastics in Monica's belly, even to the point where you can see it from the outside. Early indications are that (surprisingly) the baby will be quite feisty.

I'm sure all of you are thinking the same thing I'm thinking...can Monica's tummy possibly get any bigger? I was so concerned that I had to ask the doctor (three times) whether her size was normal. It didn't help when I met another pregnant woman who was due in December and looked like she was only three months pregnant.

I'm happy to say that everything looks good and normal. I guess we will find out quite shortly just how big Mon can get...

2 comments:

yat said...

am i the only one who thinks rishi's only concern over monica's size is that she might be eating some of his food?

Ed said...

You mean you can see the baby's feet or hands as he/she is moving around???? Wicked!